Thursday 14 January 2016

2016: Reading Goals

It's that time of year again! The time where I dramatically declare all of things I want to do with my reading in the next 12 months, and inevitably fail the large majority of them. Without further ado, here they are:

- Read 125 books. 

- Read 1 classic a month for the #2016ClassicsChallenge.

- Read at least 6 adult novels.

- Keep expanding my reading – adult, literary, classics, short story collections, non-fiction, plays, sci-fi, high fantasy.

- Read 10 books from BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic) authors.

- Keep striving to read diversely, especially when it comes to #ownvoices.

- Read the YA Book Prize longlist.

- Read the Bailey’s Women’s Prize for Fiction shortlist.

- Tackle my Extended Reading Project – more info here!

- Finish The Princess Diaries.

- Finish Artemis Fowl.

What are your reading goals for 2016? Are you taking part in any reading challenges?

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!