Thursday 19 March 2015

New York, Baby!



On Saturday, I am flying to New York City. I can’t quite get across how unbelievably excited I am: the bookshops, the food, the shopping, the hotel. GAH.

I’ll be away for two weeks so I have tried to schedule up as far as I can (I’m actually writing this on 5th March – organisation!) so there should hopefully be a few reviews while I’m away. Thankfully, there is wifi in the hotel so I’ll be vaguely around on Twitter and email possibly and definitely posting pictures on Instagram!

I’m so going to Books of Wonder, The Strand and Barnes and Noble in Union Square. ALL OF THE BOOKS. ALL OF THE TOTE BAGS. ALL OF THE CONVERSE. I’m also probably going to freeze to death, but hey ho.

I love you all, be good while I’m gone and I’ll bring you an excessive Letterbox Love when I get back.

Sophie x

10 comments:

  1. Fun. New York is great and there's so much to do!! The Strand is obviously a must, and if you can, go to the Met if you like museums. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still thoroughly convinced I could get a ticket and come with you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the trip! NYC is a place I really should visit sometime, if only because of all the bookstores. Looking forward to your return (whereupon you shall regale us with your tales, no?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time in NYC! I have been to a Barnes & Noble (I want to say Union Square) and Posman's at Grand Central. I want to go back, even if it's just for bookstores and cheese shops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have an AMAZING time Sophie!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :o) The great thing about NYC is that there is free wifi absolutely everywhere so you should be able to sneak on twitter & post on instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!