Monday 2 March 2009

February Round-Up

I've had a very good book month. I read twenty books! Most of them very, very good. Here they are:

1. All My Sons - Arthur Miller (For English Lit.; it was very boring)
2. A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
3. Rebel Angels - Libba Bray
4. Marked - P.C. and Kristin Cast
5. Betrayed - P.C. and Kristin Cast

6. Beautiful Dead: Jonas - Eden Maguire
7. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
8. Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
9. Specials - Scott Westerfeld
10. Extras - Scott Westerfeld
11. Bloom - Elizabeth Scott
12. Two-Way Street - Lauren Barnholdt
13. Enduring Love - Ian McEwan (for English Lit.; weird and I'm not sure if I liked it or not!)
14. How to Hook a Hottie - Tina Ferraro
15. Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
16. Split by a Kiss - Luisa Plaja
17. Love, Lies and Lizzie - Rosie Rushton
18. Life, Interrupted - Damian Kelleher
19. The Thirteen Treasures - Michelle Harrison
20. Numbers - Rachel Ward

How was everybody else's February?

Sophie

5 comments:

  1. That's an impressive selection of books!

    (And thank you for reading mine.)

    Luisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous books! Also: I found a contest link for The Forest of Hands and Teeth, so I posted it on the blog. You might want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's a lot of books! I recently read how to hook a hottie, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifullll. I hope you enjoy Libba Bray's books; they're some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!