Thursday 26 November 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge

Next year I am going to be taking part in my first challenge: The 2010 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. You can read more information about the challenge here, but here are the basics:

“What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?
The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year. I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.

Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on
Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.

The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!”

I will add to the list as I read them.
Sophie

9 comments:

  1. Great list! Like you said there are TOOO many 2010 books to choose from :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including Paranormalcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten that I want to read The Bodyfinder. I will get around to signing up for this challenge. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge! I am definitely interested in this one. By the way, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great challange!:)

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And what a great list! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I am thinking of joining this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for this challenge too. You've got a great list :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!