Friday 1 May 2009

News: Georgia Number 10!

I was browsing Amazon as I do and I came across...the title and cover for the tenth and final of Georgia Nicolson's diaries. I had to share (after I'd finished laughing at the title).

'Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?' - Louise Rennsion

(From Amazon) Ohmygiddygodspyjamas! The tenth marvy book in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson is here! Get ready to laugh like a loon on loon tablets. It's the FINAL instalment of Georgia's fab and hilarious diary! Does Georgia escape the cakeshop of luuurve? Can there be more heartbreaknosity in store? Will the Sex God pop up again unexpectedly (oo-er)! And what about the supreme accidental snogmaster Dave the Laugh? Will she FINALLY choose her only one and only? So many boys, so little time!

I am extremely excited for this. I love georgia's diaries and I can't wait to see how the story ends. Hopefully with Georgia and Dave the Laugh together!

'Are These My basoomas I See Before Me?' comes out in the UK on 25th June and 1st October in the US. Not long now!

Sophie

12 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks like the perfect conclusion to the series! (But, wow, I'd spell 'bazoomas' with a 'z'. lol!)

    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and does it have the same title in the US? I know some of the series were changed. Anyway, brilliant news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! A title! Yes! I love it. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been splashed!! Click below for details!! http://mustandlustforbooks.blogspot.com/2009/05/splash-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luisa - I don't think there was a title on the US Amazon so it may be different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Thing is my twins like it spelled w/ a 'z'. For a nickname, it's just zoomas. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so it hasnt come out
    when does it come in Australia?
    i want to know what happens!!!!
    Gerogia and dave
    WOW that would be a good ending i think

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgomgomg, i cant wait till it comes out. i really really wonna know what happens. she is an amazing writer. iv read all the georgia nicolson books and NEED to know what happens. i hope she ends up with dave. i wouldn't mind if she ended up with robbie but i DONT want her to end up mith masimo. i dont know why but i just dont. CANTTT WAITTTTTT!! :). xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. When does it come out in Australia?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, this is soo helpfulx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AUSTRALIA?????

    ReplyDelete
  12. When does it come out in AUSTRALIA ppl plz plz let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!