Thursday 3 March 2016

Favourites: February 2016

Celeb Coppafeel Disco Dodgeball Tournament


At the beginning of the month, my friend Jess asked me completely out of the blue if I’d like to come and watch Tom Fletcher (from McFly/McBusted) play dodgeball for breast cancer research. Obviously, I said yes. It was such a brilliant fun evening – celebs, disco music, crazy costumes, dance-offs and dodgeball. I really want to go to more Coppafeel fundraising events! Especially if it means I get to meet Tom Fletcher.

Faber Blogger Afternoon


A few weeks ago, I was invited to go to the lovely Faber offices for cake and book talk. It was a lovely afternoon where we were introduced to Faber’s upcoming YA and middle grade titles, given excellent goodie bags and plied with excellent cupcakes. You can see my full wrap-up of the event here.

Writing for Maximum Pop! Books


Just at the end of January, I found out that I'd managed to secure a position as one of the new members of the Maximum Pop! Books writers’ team, along with Gracie and Sarah. It's been a lot of fun learning how to navigate WordPress and getting to know the lovely team, as well as getting to write some really cool articles that would never make it on to here. And I've got some really exciting things coming up with MP! in March too so watch this space!

How was your February?

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!