Monday 2 February 2009

Snow Day!

Today has been my first ever snow day and I've spent all of it (apart from now, obviously) reading. We're under an unheard of four inches of snow and England has ground to a halt. It's brilliant.

I decided to do a round up of bookish things from January so here are the books I've read this month:

1. Uninvited - Amanda Marrone
2. The Catalogue of the Universe - Margaret Mahy
3. The Luxe - Anna Godbersen
4. Rumours: A Luxe Novel - Anna Godbersen
5. Robert Pattison: True Love Never Dies - Josie Rusher
6. Everything Beautiful - Simmone Howell
7. The Bad Tuesdays: Twisted Symmetry - Benjamin J. Myers
8. The Burying Beetle - Ann Kelley
9. Who's That Girl? - Alexandra Potter
10. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins


It was a good book month but I think February will be even better because I just ordered 7 books of off Amazon that will arrive of the next three weeks. I'm pretty excited!

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Yey for snow! We have about 8 inches here now (Manchester) - it's so cool!

    What did you think of The Bad Tuesdays? I don't know if I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not like it at first but then i did and i am definatly getting the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!