Tuesday 23 December 2014

What I Want From YA in 2015


To be surprised. I want to pick something up on a whim or a recommendation and fall head over heels in love.

I want sassy, funny, real, heart-warming contemp like that from Keris Stainton, Cat Clarke, Non Pratt and CJ Skuse.

Dystopias that break the mould. I want unique, refreshing and thought-provoking, like Shatter Me or The Jewel.

The new Sarah Dessen novel – Saint Anything - in my hands as soon as physically possible.

Some unbelievable standalones.

Unusual books – like Grasshopper Jungle.

For books to remind me why I love this blogging thing. I think I’ve forgotten this year.

What do you want from YA in 2015?

Sophie

1 comment:

  1. 'To be surprised' I think is my favourite. To not be sucked in by hype and to discover something amazing. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!