Sunday 20 January 2013

In My Mailbox 144


This meme was started by Kristi of The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea from Pop Culture Junkie. Check out their blogs for more information. All summaries are from the book jackets unless otherwise stated.

Bought:

Me, Suzy P. – Karen Saunders

I’m Suzy Puttock (yes, Puttock with a P), fourteen years old and a total disaster magnet.

My life’s full of ups and downs. My loved-up big sister Amber’s getting married and wants lime green bridesmaid’s dresses. I’m not happy about that.

But there’s this hot new guy, Zach, just started at my school. I am happy about that. Only... I’ve had a boyfriend since forever, Danny.

So now I’m all kinds of confused!

I went to Karen’s launch on Thursday night and picked up a copy of Me, Suzy P. and got it signed. It looks like so much fun!

Sophie

10 comments:

  1. It is always a lot more fun to get a book at an author's event. I hope that you enjoy the read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming along, Sophie, it was lovely to see you there and I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like getting books like that because whenever you pick up that book you have memories to go with it. And it's signed! I love signed books!
    I really want to read this book as it sounds really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a cute book. I know you will enjoy.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. This book does look like a lot of fun. I hadn't even heard of it before your post. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been able to go to an author event. Sadly I live in a place where they don't come haha. Hopefully in the future I will! Hope you enjoy your book!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the signed book! Is it sad that I've never been to an author event before? Hopefully that will change soon!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the signed book! I love going to author events. The book looks like fun! Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you'll love Me, Suzy P (and yay for it being signed :D)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whilst this doesn't sound like my kind of book, I love getting signed books and meeting the author which can often sell the book as much as the blurb can :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!