Friday 23 January 2009

Marked - P.C. and Kristen Cast

Marked - P.C. and Kristen Cast

Pages: 348
Publisher: Atom
Release Date: 8th March 2007

Other Titles in the Series: Betrayed, Chosen, Hunted, Untamed


So the bad news was that I would have to move in to the house of night, a private boarding school, known by all my friends as the vampyre finishing school, where I would spend the next four years going through bizarre and unnameable physical changes, as well as a totally and permanent life shake up. And that’s only if the whole process didn’t kill me.

But the good news was that I wouldn’t have to take the geometry test tomorrow.
When sixteen-year-old Zoey is marked by the Tracker, she knows her old life is over. Now she has to leave her friends and family to join the house of night school, where there’s only one subject: Vampyre 101.


Of course, there’s always a catch, and this one is nice and simple: if you fail, you die…

I really liked this book it was cool. I liked the way the author spelled vamprye. Anybody who likes vampire books should read this book because one minute she is human next minute she is a vampyre. As this was my second vampire book after The Twilight Saga because the vampires are completely different by the way they eat and other things.
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!