Thursday 7 April 2016

Favourites: March 2016

‘Be True to Yourself’ Panel
with Jandy Nelson, Sara Barnard, Alice Oseman, Lisa Williamson and chaired by Katherine Webber


With that list of names, this panel was never going to be anything less than excellent. They’re clever, funny, vibrant women and even though I've seen them all speak at least once before, I was 100% hooked on all they had to say.

Scholastic #BloggerBookFeast
with Eve Ainsworth, Sue Wallman, Beth Garrod, Nick Ostler and Mick Huckerby


More bookish goodness! I was invited up to London for this year’s first Scholastic #BloggerBookBeast and it was a brilliant event. I got to see lots of familiar bookish faces and finally meet Sarah who blogs at Behind on Books and who works with me at Maximum Pop! Books which was properly lovely. And there were loads of authors, excellent sandwiches and a hilarious panel led by Scholastic editor David Maybury.

Bath!


Over Easter weekend, I headed back to Bath with my BFF. It’s where we both went to university and where we met. Though the weather was a bit up and down, we had a lovely weekend of book shopping, afternoon tea at The Pump Rooms and seeing two of our uni housemates. That city is still home.

How was your March?

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!