Tuesday 20 December 2011

2012 Historical YA Reading Challenge


I really enjoyed taking part in this challenge hosted by YA Bliss this year and I completed it as well so I thought I’d give it another go next year. 

Here’s what you need to know about the challenge:

“Level 1: 5 books
Level 2: 10 books
Level 3: 15 books
 Rules:

·                     All Historical Fiction books must be YA or MG
·                     Books don't have to be 2012 releases.
·                     Anyone can join. Please link to a public (web) place I can find you.
·                     You can join at anytime. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012”

As I read 8 historical YA novels this year, I’m going to aim for 10 next year and go for Level 2. There are only a couple of books that I specifically have in mind for this challenge at the moment so I’ll add to this list as I read them.

   

Wish me luck!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!