Thursday 5 May 2016

Favourites: April 2016

‘Raised by Wolves’


 I had no idea season 2 had even started until Keris Stainton mentioned it on Twitter. I then went on to binge the entire thing in one afternoon. Whoops.

‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’


 Oh man, I became OBSESSED with this show! Jake is adorable and hilarious and I genuinely snorted aloud multiple times. It’s so much fun and completely effortless to watch. I need season 3 on Netflix NOW.

Books With Bite Showcase


 I was invited by the lovely people at Hachette to go to the gorgeous Carmelite House to see all of their upcoming YA. It was a properly lovely evening and I did a full write up for Maximum Pop! Books.

Sophie 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award!

    http://whatmakesagoodbook.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!